CORPORATE MASTER OF CEREMONY SERVICES
You need your MC to be professional and articulate.
You want your MC to be entertaining and funny.
You’re looking for Timothy Hyde
Take No Chances
Recognised as one of Australia’s top corporate MC’s, Timothy Hyde is booked and re-booked by clients like – ANZ, Canon, Dairy Farmers, Panasonic & many professional & industry Associations.
With an insiders understanding of corporate expectations you will experience the joy and ease with which any sized event proceeds like a well choreographed dance.
A Professional MC is a brilliant investment in your event and in your delegates.
Your delegates will ..
- Remain focused and alert increasing retention of your key messages
- Be energised, amused and enthused with “conference breakers” and “interactive magic”
- Be inspired to set goals and action steps, to put into practice the lessons from the conference
- Get more value from their investment of both time and money, thereby increasing attendance figures
You will ..
- Have more time and freedom to participate in the conference yourself, enabling you to accomplish the million things that a Conference Chairman or Executive Officer needs to do.
- Have someone else acting as liaison between Venue Staff, AV Crew, and Speakers, dealing with the mundane and the nitty gritty.
- Have someone keeping else their eye on the Big Picture ensuring the smooth running
- Receive planning advice and suggestions from years of experience and with many different groups
- Be confident that the Conference is on time and in safe hands
A Professional Corporate Master of Ceremony can …
Transform your conference
from Mediocre to Memorable
from Ordinary to Outstanding
from Forgettable to Fantastic
More than a Celebrity, Timothy Hyde is a …
Conference Experience Professional
Injecting Serious Fun & Focus into Corporate Events
Your insurance to guarantee a successful and memorable event.
As a Corporate Master of Ceremony his wealth of experience and exposure to a wide range of Industries with both his Presentations and his MC work makes him an ideal and consummate MC. A sampler Video showing his work is available via the Media page.
Many clients also us him for a Keynote, Breakout or Workshop at the same event.
Recent Corporate Master of Ceremony Clients include –
Association of Financial Advisers Conference 2007 & 2008,
IBNA/AustBrokers 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
GDS International – 18 International CEO Summits
ExpoTrade – 36 Australian Major Projects Conferences
First Class Accounts, NIBA Ball (NSW), Day Hospitals Australia, Dry Cleaning Institute, Sydney On Sale, Australian TeleServices Association, Motor Traders Association, NSW Wine & Food Tourism, Malaysian Tourism, Dairy Farmers, AutoDesk, Canon Finance, Life Company of the Year Awards, ANZ Funds Management, Samsung, Indue
and was MC at the National Speakers Association of Australia
National Conference in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010!
Download PDF Full Information Kit on our MC Services
SOME RECENT COMMENTS
“Timothy was instrumental in assisting the conference to run smoothly and ensured it was such a huge success.” MTA NZ
“I thought he was excellent, a real pro! He was very well prepared, obviously took on his brief well and introduced the main speakers with aplomb. The way he related to our industry was extraordinary.” ARCIA
“You made me and the company look good. Congratulations on a slick, professional and personalised presentation.” Tip Top / George Weston Foods.
“A big thank you for a really good job on Friday night which was carried out with aplomb – well done!” Nursery & Garden Association
Are YOU an MC?
Join us in our thriving MC community